Flat Access

Total Miles
0.9

Elevation

295.64 ft

Duration

1 Hours

Technical Rating

3

Easy

Best Time

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

Trail Overview

While Flat Access is not so flat, that does not mean it's any less adventurous. Flat Access is one of a few primary trails that will take you to the more challenging trails Morris Mountain ORV Park has to offer. Flat Access begins at Campground Road and ends running parallel to Punisher. This trail offers easy trail riding in all but one section, which gives a short steep climb to the upper section of the park. This trail is designed to be accessible in most 4WD vehicles, but over time has become significantly more difficult for one 20-yard stretch. There is a parallel section that has been re-routed to avoid the most difficult part, but even the route around the short steep rock climb can require some skill.

Photos of Flat Access

Flat Access
Flat Access
Flat Access

Difficulty

90% of the trail is a flat and smooth trail, however, the other 10% has a now near vertical ledge around 6 feet tall, but there is a parallel route to the left of the 6-foot-tall obstacle wall. That route to the left still features rocks up to 12 inches and loose soil that can make the bypass more difficult than the rest of the trail. Trail conditions are more common to degrade as it is a primary route in and out of the trail system.

Technical Rating

3

Status Reports

There are no status reports yet for this trail.

Popular Trails