Montana Hunt District 620 Antelope
- Area:3,148 square miles
- Elevation:2,200 ft - 5,600 ft
- Public Lands:1,713 square miles
- Percent Public Lands:55%
- Block Management Walk-ins:38
- Fishing Access Sites:1
- Recent Forest Fire Activity:274 acres
- National Forests:None
- Lat-Long:47.970190, -107.982993
Maps for hunting,
made by hunters.
Let onX give you that edge
Know where you stand. Leverage offline maps and the GPS capabilities of your phone to know where you are even when you are offline.
With over 400 nationwide and state specific map layers, it's like having hundreds of paper maps in your pocket.
Add waypoints and tracks, measure distances and calculate areas to document important places and routes.