Utah Wildlife Management Unit West Desert Deep Creek Elk
- ID:West Desert Deep Creek
- Area:656 square miles
- Elevation:4,300 ft - 12,000 ft
- Public Lands:581 square miles
- Percent Public Lands:89%
- Fishing Access Sites:0
- Recent Forest Fire Activity:1,868 acres
- National Forests:None
- Lat-Long:39.987281, -113.926831
Maps for hunting,
made by hunters.
Let onX give you that edge
Know where you stand. Leverage offline maps and the GPS capabilities of your phone to know where you are even when you are offline.
With over 400 nationwide and state specific map layers, it's like having hundreds of paper maps in your pocket.
Add waypoints and tracks, measure distances and calculate areas to document important places and routes.