Ohio Hunt Boundaries Deer Bag Limit 3 no antlerless permits Deer
- ID:Deer Bag Limit-3/no antlerless permits
- Area:24,076 square miles
- Elevation:400 ft - 1,300 ft
- Public Lands:1,404 square miles
- Percent Public Lands:6%
- Block Management Walk-ins:27
- Fishing Access Sites:7
- National Forests:Wayne National Forest, Wayne National Forest Purchase Unit
- Lat-Long:40.136437, -82.203328
Maps for hunting,
made by hunters.
Let onX give you that edge
Know where you stand. Leverage offline maps and the GPS capabilities of your phone to know where you are even when you are offline.
With over 400 nationwide and state specific map layers, it's like having hundreds of paper maps in your pocket.
Add waypoints and tracks, measure distances and calculate areas to document important places and routes.